Monday 17 September 2012

We have written stories about a time we have had an accident. We found the best parts of each story to display with our illustrations.

"I jumped six metres high. Oowww! I yelled." Trinity
"I was flying through the air rapidly" Rosemary
"Everyone had an argument with me except Mum. She was giving sloppy kisses." Jasper
"I was watching the waves and a crab nipped my little toe" Lisath
"Blood was coming out, it was pouring fast" Seth
"We have a tree that has spikes. I try to do a smashy forward flip" Jack
"I climbed up to the top and...slam! On the ground I went" Jessica
"It all started on the monkey bars with my friend Andy. I was about to show him I could climb the bar when... crash!!!" Rosalie
"I fell off the fence and cracked my head open and then I went to hospital" Aidan
"I learnt my lesson. Never walk backwards near stairs AGAIN!" Ngataiawa
"Suddenly the ATV turned and crashed into the fence. Crash, boom, pop! The fence was shredded to bits" Brooklyn
"I took a peek at my arm. "I told you!" said Dad. My arm was blue and purple" Giorgia
"Screaming and crying my Mum was rushing down the stairs" Rennie
"I didnt feel so good for a week and man it huuuurrrrtttt!" Ethan
"I snuck down the hot pool slide then the man saw us" Arahia
"I crashed straight into the metal fence" Caylib-James
"I broke my brother's new toy. when my brother came back home he cried and cried" Amy
"When I swung on it "Crack!" it broke off the wall, it was brand new" Fiona
"I had my finger just sitting there then..Slam! The boot went down and a horrifying scream came out of me" Annabelle
"I was going so fast I was out of control" Douglas
"I saw milo but it was coffee. CRASH! It fell on the ground and some spilt on my leg" Irina
"Oh no I'm too close to the edge! I wonder if I could jump on that tramp again" Yisha
"Owwww it stung! I jumped on one foot" Scott
"A friend told me to cut my hair so... that's what I did" Eliza
"I saw some delicious lollies. I climbed up and spilt my Mum's burning coffee" Ashton
"The cat was in big trouble. She was in her cage for a week. She said sorry. I still love my cat now" Lucy




No comments:

Post a Comment